Will A Brazilian Butt Lift Improve Cellulite, Unevenness and Flatness?

Hi I am interested in a brazilian butt lift but have some questions and concerns. I am an average woman (25 years old around 138 pounds)no matter how much weight I lose I still have my hips so I know fat can be taken from there but my concern with my backside is 1)it is flat 2)the cheeks are uneven (one is longer than the other) 3) cellulite galore yuck! I am looking for a higher, even and fuller booty. How do I find a doctor to do this that is one of the best?

Brazilian butt lift.

+1

The “Brazilian Butt Lift,” or gluteal lift/augmentation is a procedure designed to improve the shape and appearance of the gluteal region. This surgery uses a combination of liposuction and fat grafting (i.e. fat injections with the patient’s own fat) to produce a fuller, firmer, more youthful-appearing buttocks.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in the brazilian butt lift procedure for best results.

Brazilian butt lift and cellulite

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a procedure that will improve, not only the overall shape of your buttock, but also the size, look, feel, and cellulite. Let’s take one thing at a time.
The Brazilian butt lift is actually a fat transfer procedure. The fat is harvested from the lower back, upper back, abdomen, flanks and, if necessary, the thighs. This procedure is not only a buttock augmentation but an actual body transformation. Fat is very versatile and can be used to mold your body in ways that you cannot imagine. If one cheek is uneven, then, the fat can be used to increase the volume and change its shape and form. I have found that most patients who have a very small butt need the length of their buttocks to be increased. This will give it a very sexy look.  You need to be about 20lds above your ideal butt weight. If you want a very nice transformation, then, the more fat the better it is going to be.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Can Improve Shape, Symmetry and Projection

+1

Buttock Augmentation procedures with fat transfer can certainly improve problems with buttock shape, unevenness  and projection.  The fat transfer to the buttocks can also improve signs of cellulite if the fat is carefully injected into the superficial layers of the buttock.  

Search for a board certified plastic surgeon with significant experience in this procedure and ask questions during your consultation.

regards

DR Tachmes

Leonard Tachmes, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Allows Achievement of a Fuller, More Rounded Buttocks in One Procedure

+1

Hi there-

Without an exam, it would be very difficult to say with confidence whether or not your goals could realistically be met.

However, in general, the Brazilian Butt Lift technique DOES allow surgeons experienced in the safe performance of the technique to improve all aspects of the buttocks' appearance: the shape, the size (when desired), the firmness, and the skin fulness.

Please review these photos for a better understanding:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift and cellulite

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is certainly the surgery for you.  You may be a person who would have a very dramatic change. The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The way you injected fat can change the shape of the buttocks, increase projection of the buttocks, even size discrepancies and can improve dimpling and indentations.

No surgery is ever perfect but dramatic improvements can be made. My hands cellulite dimples and indentations can be improved with fat injection but no matter how much extra fat I put in these indentations cannot make them perfect, better but not perfect. I have had a patient who had failed breast reconstruction done by bilateral gluteal free flaps which is taking the buttox tissue and moving into the chest to reconstruct the breast after breast cancer. This surgery leaves a disfigured buttox with surgical scar. I was able to use the Brazilian butt lift in order to reconstruct the bottom half of her buttocks and it worked very well. So I know that your problem can certainly be improved upon.

Best way to find a doctor is by referral from previous patients, the more the better, looking at before-and-after photographs and meeting with the doctor and making sure that you understand him or her and they understand you.

Wendell Perry, MD