Brazilian Butt Lift or Implant Doctors in Syracuse NY?

I am trying to find a surgeon in the Syracuse NY area, who can do butt implants or fat grafting (Brazilan Butt Lift). It seems I have to travel to surrounding areas (which I am not able to do at this time). Does anyone know a surgeon in my area?

Choosing a butt augmentation doctor

+1

Patients today have many options in butt augmentation. Patients may choose a Brazilian Butt lift which consists of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned, processed, and then strategically transplanted to the butt. Patients appreciate their new figure, their tight waist, and their round and full buttocks. Patients who do not have adequate fat for transplanting, may consider receiving Butt implants. In our practice, many patients travel to South Florida for this procedure.

Our out of state patients begin the process with an iConsult in which we connect their computer to our encrypted system. During the iConsult, patients get a chance to ask questions of other procedure and watch their photographs transform so that they can get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. Patients then arrive to Miami 1 to 2 days before their surgery where they receive their real consult where the surgical plans are reviewed and confirmed. Patients enjoy their new results and recovering in beautiful South Florida.

Brazilian Buttock Lift surgeon

+1

Denis Branson, MD - Fayetteville, NY United States

Board certified Plastic surgeon with great surgical abilities. Hope he is near you and you do not need to travel long.