Butt Implants 4 Years After Brazilian Butt Lift?

Can I have Butt implants after having a Brazilian butt lift done 4 years ago?

Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for your question. This needs to be assessed with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can evaluate what you have had done, and the proposed procedure. If everything checks out, then this can be a procedure for you, but be certain to listen to your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implants after Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Butt implants can certainly be placed after a less than successful Brazilian buttlift.  You could consider if you have adequate fat stores another Brazilian buttlift.  The results are long term and quite impressive if done correctly.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Butt implants post brazilian butt lift.

+1

Yes, you may have implants placed after you have a brazilian butt lift. Have you consulted with the surgeon who performed the original surgery on you? I would advise that you start there. Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

But implants after a Brazilian Butt lift

+1

It is possible to receive a butt implant surgery after having had a Brazilian Butt lift. Keep in mind that a successful butt implant surgery must use techniques that please the implants within the muscle of the butt. This can make the surgery complicated so it is essential to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience in butt implant techniques. They will be able to develop the correct anatomical planes for the implant that will create a beautiful result but not interfere with the surrounding muscle, nervous, or arteries. During the surgery the implant should be placed in deep to the areas that had received the fat from the Brazili butt lift

Can I have Buttock Implants after having a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

There is no reason that you should not be able to have implants safely placed after a Brazilian Butt Lift, as this procedure would not materially alter your anatomy or tissue's health.

Good luck- I hope you get the butt you want! 

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Butt implant after fat transfer

+1

You can have a  butt implant after fat transfer to the buttocks.

I would recommend full evaluation of the buttocks, love handles, back and the abdomen and decide what will enhance your body as a whole and emphasise the areas you want to enhance most.

Butt implants 4 years after Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Yes you can. But why?

Having repeat suction of unwanted areas and reinjection to the butt will redifine your entire figure, not just your buttocks.

Whereas a Butt implant just enhances part of your buttock, a properly done Brazilian Butt Lift changes your ENTIRE torso and upper thighs.

As a matter of fact, if the lipo is properly planned, your butt can get larger even without the reinjection.

Check out my post below about fat redistribution. It may help in your case

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2009/03/29/brazilian-butt-lift-or-b’more-butt-lift-™/

Butt implants after brazilian butt lift

+1

In general you could do that. If there is enough fat to be liposuctioned in your body you should also consider fat grafting for a second time.

Web reference: http://newportplastic.com/