Will Brazilian Butt Lift Help Lift and Make my Butt More Bubble Shaped and Less Square? (photo)

I am 38 and have experienced sagging over time. I would like to know where fat will be taken from or put in to make my butt look lifted, like a bubble butt/rounder not square by looking at my photos. I just want to get an idea of what I might expect. I have a lot of fat around my waistline, love handles, and inner outer thighs but I don't want my thighs to look too skinny because they are already small for my body I think.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The most important part in Brazilian Butt LIft is reshaping the body aroud the buttock to enhance the curves abd the buttock

You can have liposuction of the love handles and some in the abdomen, this alone will round your butt. The fat can then be strategicaly injected where you will get the maximum roundness and projection of the buttocks

The details of you Brazilian Butt Lift will depend on your goals and your surgeon

+1

Hi there-

When we see an attractive female behind, a lot of what makes it attractive is the proportion and its relationship to the body structures that surround it and give it context. In other words, an attractive butt can only be really attractive if the waist, lower back, hips, and thighs frame it in the best possible way.

The goal of a well-done Brazilian Butt Lift is therefore not just to enlarge and reshape the buttocks, but rather to establish the best possible relationships between these areas that frame the butt and the butt itself, at the same time that any changes to the buttocks necessary to maximize their shape are performed.

From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for the procedure, but please know that whether or not your goals are possible for you, as well as a responsible description of what I believe is possible could not be given without formally examining you in person.

Your best bet at this point is to visit a skilled and experienced BBL surgeon.

Armando Soto, MD

Is a Brazilian Butt Lift for Me?

+1

The first part of a Brazilian Butt Lift involves strategically removing fat from the back, love handles, and sometimes the upper thighs to shape a beautiful silhouette around the buttocks. Your doctor will determine the optimal site from which to harvest fat, taking into consideration your stature, current shape, and desires. Once fat has been removed, some of the fat is then injected into the superior part of the buttock to give it lift. This increases the profile of the buttock and gives it a more rounded appearance.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Based on your pictures I think you are a good candidate.  A consult with a board certified plastic surgery still would be recommended.  Typically, the fat can be removed from the abdomen, love handles, thighs, and back.  You may not need all those areas treated but the consultation with the PS would confirm this.  

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS