I'm looking to get a Brazilian butt lift done at a cost of around 5,000-7,000.

I would prefer the place be somewhere relatively close though. I live in maryland, so anywhere an hour and a half in range.
Here is a list of doctors in the Maryland area

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I will say that the cost is always a factor in surgery.  I am keenly aware of that.  However, I will say that as a plastic surgeon who performs about 100 BBL revisions each year, it is very important to get it right the first time.  The added expense and recovery of another surgery is something to consider as well.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) requires liposuction from areas where fat is in excess and not desired, then transferring the purified fat to the buttocks. Depending on the desired look, it may require liposuction to multiple areas of the body, mainly the flanks and the lower back to define the buttock region.
After examination and discussion of your desired shape, these decisions can be made with you.