Brazilian Butt Lift for Petit Asian Using Arm + Back Fat?

Dear experts, I'm 31 yrs, 106 lbs, and 5'2" and built like a boy. –I had liposuction on my upper arms in 2003 and while they are slimmer, they are still large compared to my body. –I have ZERO volume in my butt or hips but don't want to get implants I'm wondering if the BBL would be a good solution for me to redistribute my fat. One surgeon said "there's not enough to work with," another said I'd notice a big difference after he removed a coke can's worth of fat from each arm. WHICH IS TRUE?

Wanting a brazilian buttock lift

+1

I dont think there is enough fat here to get a dramatic result. I usually need aroung 1000 cc. of pure fat for each side to do this. I believe the most that i can harvest safely without creating any other deformity from the lipo is around 250cc. If this is within your level of expectations then you could proceed with the procedure.

Asian Brazilian Butt Lift....

+1

You definitely don't have much fat to work with.  There are different ways you can look at the situation.   On the one hand, when you are thin, every little bit of fat removed or injected can make a difference.  Not a big difference, but an improvement.  On the other hand, if you are looking for a major change, you do not have enough fat to obtain that. 
When patients your size come to my office I tell them all the same thing. In your quest for a bigger buttocks, don't take fat from areas that you do not want smaller just for the purpose of making your buttocks larger. 
The best thing to do in your situation is to gain weight. It can be removed from just about anywhere you gain it.  Then, not only will there will be more to transfer to your buttocks, but your buttocks will likely gain a little weight as well.

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Can a BBL be performed on a petite Asian woman using fat from the back and upper arms?

+1

After reviewing your history and photos the only way of knowing whether a BBL would benefit you would be to actually examine you. I know you have received conflicting opinions. It is important to know whether the the plastic surgeons giving their advice have extensive experience with the BBL. It can make a big difference! There are often multiple areas that can be used as fat donor sites. You also already have some projection which is helpful, but again you need to be examined. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, You do not have enough fat to harvest. Any attempt to do liposuction will run the risk of major deformity.

At this shape and body fat, you may want to comsider Intramuscular buttock implant. You need to understand all the pros and cons of buttock implant before you proceed.

BBL without implants

+1

Thank you for posting appropriate pictures. While you don't have a lot of fat for transfer, enough can be harvested from your abdomen, back, inner thighs and flanks. This will sculpt these areas and provide albeit some fat cells for autologous transfer. This will provide better contouring and shape of your bottom as long as you are not looking to have a very large bum. Best of luck. 

Web reference: http://www.aristocratps.com/body-procedures/gluteal-augmentation/

Fat transfer in thin patient

+1

Hello. Based on your photos and history I don't feel that you have a significant amount of fat for transfer.  I have done a large number of silicone implants covered with fat graft ... From your arms and lower back etc. to smooth out edges around 

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and arm fat

+1

Picky, thanks for the excellent photo. Based on your photos, you have limited amount of fat for full Brazilain butt lift. However, we have many women your shape who have benefited from limited BBL. Basically, we call it buttock shaping. We can shape your waistline by removing fat and injecting the fat in the buttocks. The process of making the waist smaller will improve your overall shape and give the illusion of a bigger buttocks. Many of our patients like to use this method as the last option before considering implants.

Good luck

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/body-procedures-atlanta/brazilian-buttock-lift/