Brazilian Butt Lift for Former Lipo Patient?

I have a fairly good shape but I am interested in enhancing my derriere even more. I had lipo on my back, flank, and stomach not too long ago. I do have fatty triceps and inner thighs but that's about it, and possibly some fat on my back that the lipo didn't get rid of. I'm 5'4 and 133 lbs. Would I be a candidate for the BBL or a combo of BBL and implants? Would you recommend I gain weight? I do worry about loose skin hanging from my tricep area, thus I am hesitant to allow lipo in that area.

BBL after Lipo

+1

...it depends. If you do not have enough "good" fat left than you would definitely need to gain weight. Usually 10 pounds will do. The problem is that taking fat from previously liposuctioned areas is difficult as there is usually a lot of "fibrosis" (scar tissue) in those areas.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Can you still have the Brazilian Butt Lift if you've had liposuction?

+1

I have done the Brazilian Butt Lift on many patients who have previous liposcution.  Sometimes additional fat is removed from the same areas that were previously liposuctioned, and sometimes other areas are used. 
I agree with Dr Shurieh, usually the inner thighs and arms do not have a large volume of fat, but sometimes they do. 
The best thing for you to do is to consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL to determine the best options for you.
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Inner thighs and wrma do not yield a lot of fat for fat transfer.

If you do not have a lot of fat then either you gain weight or do liposuction and consider a butt implant. If you are a candidate for a tummy tuck the use the fat from the tummy tuck to transfer as dermis fat graft to the buttocks