Can the Brazilian Butt Lift Fix Extra Gluteal Folds on my Butt?

I am a 37 YO afr/am woman and I have a very flat butt to say the least. I wore braces on my legs when I was 5 YOA. Would my leg deformities (bow-legs)have something to do with the wide flat butt? And if so, would the brazilian butt lift aleviate this problem?

Brazilian Butt Lift and Gluteal Folds

+1

A Brazilian Butt Lift is a great procedure for volume, but there is a limit to how much you can fill. As you age, your buttock skin will also sag or this can occur if you genetically have less volume.  If you have lost weight, a buttock and thigh lift can be great in addressing each of these areas, however, if your only issue is the sagging or extra folds commonly at the butt crease, you could undergo a direct removal or excision of these tissues.  This leaves a easily concealed scar at the gluteal crease, but can rid you of the excess skin that should not be filled with fat. The alternative is a scar that parallels the upper buttock, normally well healed in a bikini.  Assuming the folds are related to loss of volume, fat grafting to the buttock would be the procedure of choice. See an experienced plastic surgeon to make an informed decision.

Best of luck

Vincent Marin, MD

Brazilian butt lift flat but it's

+1

Brazilian butt lift is the best procedure to help shape the buttocks. The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection.  This procedure makes a  and permanent change be shaped buttocks. It can  improve the gluteal fold and give projection to a flat buttock.

I have treated pts who have had deformity to the buttocks due to cancer surgery treatment with the brazilian butt lift and had great results.  This procedure can make a dramatic change in your figure.