Can the Brazilian Butt Lift Help Fix Two Asymmetrical Dents on Butt Cheek?

I have one asymmetrical dent on each side of my butt cheeks that I got from injections that was given to me when I as really young. I would like, more than anything in the world at the moment, to get rid of them. Will a Brazilian butt lift help fix the problem? If not, what are my other options? I am 22 years old.

Buttocks Indentations

+2

Yes, I believe that the Brazilian Butt Lift can improve the indentations and shape of your buttocks.  Areas of indentation can be difficult to correct because they usually involve either: 1) scar tissue beneath these areas due to a prior trauma, or injections of certain medications in this area, or 2) from normal development of tight bands of tissue extending from the skin down to the muscle called fibrous septations that are very difficult to stretch.  But, there is no question they can be made better

Brazilian Butt lift

+2

Before addressing the Brazilian Buttock Lift, in your case you need to address the MAJOR DENTS in your buttocks. It is important to know what was the injectio that caused all that fat loss and scarring.

Depending on how much hard scarring there is in the DENTS, they can be corrected by fat transfer. You may require multiple sessions of fat injections to soften and fill these dents.

After correcting the dents then you can reevaluate the general shape and projection of the buttocks, hips, waist areas and you can decide if you want to proceed with body and buttock contouring procedure. That includes liposuction to the illiac crest and flanks, then injecting that fat to the buttocks for reshaping.

Brazilian butt lift, can it correct deformities and asymmetry?

+2
BBL is to enhance the buttocks. Looking at your photos, you do have good posterior and lateral projection and you do not need further enhancement. I would liposuction your waistline and posterior hip rolls to further define the buttocks. The fat harvested from these areas is used to inject the depressed areas to improve the contour. This works very well, if you choose a board certified plastic surgeon with fat grafting experience.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Improving Buttock Dents By Fat Injections

+2

Your question is whether adding fat by injection will make your buttocks more symmetric with a better contour. Given that the origin of the dents is fat atrophy, the answer would be yes. But you would not completely make the dents go away or have perfectly smooth or symmetric buttocks. But adding fat would definitely make an improvement in their appearance. Given that there is no other reasonable treatment option, fat injections (Brazilian Butt Lift) is your best choice with no real downside to doing it.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat grafting will likely improve your buttocks

+1

The indentions are likely caused by bands of scar tissue attaching your skin to the deeper tissues. Fat grafting alone will fail if the scar bands are not released at the same time. A series of releases / fat grafts may be necessary.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon