What Should I Do to Help Results from Brazilian Butt Lift?

If I am to have a Brazilian butt lift ( fat trasfer) what should I do to help the fat live and remain nicely on my butt?

Maximizing the Survival of a Brazilian Butt Lift Fat Cells

+3

The most important thing you can do is fully understand and follow your surgeons instructions. While those of us who do Brazilian Butt Lifts may have slightly different post-surgery regimens, they have several common features such as asking you to walk frequently to keep blood flowing through the veins and help prevent clots, take deep breaths to expand your lungs, keep off the grafted butt area for at least 2 weeks to increase fat cell take and do NOT grow on crash diets which may hurt your healing, among others.

Check with your surgeon. Understand the instructions and plan your recovery.

Good Luck.

Maximizing Results from Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

This is actually very simple- Choose a surgeon who does a LOT of these, and follow their instructions EXACTLY.

As long as you do so, you should be safe and happy.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Follow doctors orders

+2

The best thing to do is follow your post op instructions provided by your surgeon.  Secondly, for the long term try to maintain a stable weight.  These simple rules should improve your outcome and help maintain your desired look.

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift results are very technique dependant and depend on patients following their surgeons instructions.

+1

As with all surgeries, one of the most important things to do is to discuss with your surgeon what is required of you during your recovery period. Not all surgeons techniques are the same and many of us have different recommendations for our patients during recovery. The best thing to do is to find out what your surgeon recommends for you to get a good result.

Be sure you have seen photos of his/her results for that procedure and do whatever they recommend you do to achieve a similar result. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a very technically difficult procedure for the surgeon, so be sure you choose someone experienced. The results are also Very dependant on what you do afterwards and that you follow the recommendations of your surgeon, or all of your fat may be lost.