Can a "Brazilian Butt Lift" by Fat Transfer Be Performed at the Same Time As Butt Implants?

I would like a to add a large amount of enhancement to my buttocks. Can both implants and fat transfer be performed at the same time?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Fat graft to the buttocks , reshaping the buttocks and the body. Then reevaluate if still you need a butt implant.

Both should not be done at the same time. Because butt implant lifts the skin some muscle and fat, some blood vessels are cut. That will interfer with fat transfer ad the fat survival

Fat Grafting and Buttock Implants can bo done at same time

+1

Generally, most people have enough fat to allow buttock augmentation with fat grafting alone. If there is not enough fat, buttock implants are an option. I see no reason why fat grafting could not be added to the implant procedure.

Denver Plastic Surgeon