I Was Looking into a Brazilian Butt Lift (Because I Have Some Fat I Wouldnt Mind Transfering) Are There Good Doctors in NJ?

I'm 24 I weigh 190 and I'm 5'7". I am in the process of loosing weight ( lost 26 already!) ... I've never had a big or noticable butt its not full and in my eyes weird shap.. there's no telling where my back ends and my butt starts and frankly it makes me feel more self concise than my weight ( and that's a problem) any helpful advice for a fuller natural looking procedure? And any good doctors in northern new jersey/new York area

Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in NJ

+1

Congratulations on the weight loss and keep it up.  It is best to get to your target weight before having any body contouring procedures including BBL. The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeon. The surgeon that you choose should be expert in the procedure for the best results. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options. 

Brazilian Butt Lift NJ

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift an excellent method that gives amazing results.I have performed this procedure for 10 years now and over the pst 8 years has been a very common procedure I perform. It is performed by using liposuction to sculpt a beautiful abdomen and waist creating a better shape.  Then, using the harvested fat to reshape the buttocks.  Being Double Board Certified, I specialize in Cosmetic Surgery of the face and Body and use the latest technology and the most sophisticated and advanced techniques to give you the most natural results.  I have two locations in Paramus and Eatontown, New Jersey.  Please call (201) 546-1890 to schedule a free complimentary consultation and I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Experience is key for Brazilian buttock lift

+1

In my practice, we get a large number of requests for Brazilian buttock lift and perform these regularly as opposed to buttock implants.  It is using your own fat to shape and augment your posterior. It is important to see someone with a large experience in doing these so as to get optimal results.  Good luck

dr Sanjay lalla

Web reference: Http://www.drsanjaylalla.com

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You seem to be on the right tract. Loose the weight then can have body contouring and butt enhancement. The important part is to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery). Who you feel comfortable with and is available to you. There are excellent plastic surgeon in both NY, abd NJ

Why NJ

+1

If you are from NY why look in NJ?.  In my opinion, the best plastic surgeons are in Manhattan. They will give  you and honest opinion and do good surgery.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com