If I Have a Brazilian Butt Lift First Will I Have Excess Skin Left for a Tummy Tuck?

i want to a get a breast uplift with implants, tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift but i want to do my butt lift abroad (america) i've made up my mind on that 100%. ideally i would like to get everything done at once by one surgeon but i have been told it is not safe to do so what are my option's because i cant make more than one trip to america? i'm worried that if i do it separately i won't have enough excess skin on my stomach after the butt lift for my tummy tuck....will this be an issue?

Buttock Lift and Tummy Tuck May Not Be Recommended

+2

You have asked a great question!  It comes down to these points and then you and your surgeon should decide. Make sure you do choose a surgeon who has a lot of diversity in the before after picture on his website and that he is a specialist in fat transfer to the buttock. Your buttocks are already quite full and careful shaping is truly an art. Just do your research!

Points to Consider

--Butt lift requires sleeping on your stomach and very limited sitting so a tummy tuck at the same time is usually not recommended for optimal fat graft survival. This depends on the situation , however.

--I usually perform the fat transfer to the buttocks then wait about 3 to 6 months to perform the tummy tuck. It all depends on how quickly the swelling resolves and when your skin is lax enough to pull and suture safely without tension on your scar.

--Your body is sacred. Take your time and be patient. While most surgeons can perform a tummy tuck well, that is not the case with the newer very technically depended, Brazilian Butt Lift (What I have termed the "S-Curve Buttock Lift (R)".  You can return the the UK and have your tummy tuck there when the time is right

Good luck. The link below may help you further. Sincerely, Dr. Ashkan Ghavami

Breast/TT/Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo at same time

+1
First and foremost, you have decided on what needs to performed without seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in the US. You may need some of those procedures or all of those procedures to achieve your goals. If all of those procedures are required then I would not recommend them to be performed at the same time. Lastly, you should find a qualified plastic surgeon in your country so that you can continual care close to you. Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

The breast lift with implant, tummy tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift Trifecta

+1

These three procedures can be done at the same time.  I have done them before.

The best place to get the fat for the Brazilian butt lift is from your flanks, not your abdomen...but both can be used if needed to get enough fat for fat transfer.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift

+1

brazillian butt lift does not need skin only fat as you know or did not know. you can do the 3 procedures at once safely without an issue I would think as I have done it before.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

I think you have posted before

I think that your best option is a tummy tuck, use that excess skin and fat for a dermis fat graft. Lipo of the flanks and fat transfer to the buttock s as well.