Is Brazilian Butt Lift Available in Massachusetts?

Is Brazilian Butt Lift available in Massachusetts? Does anyone know a doctor I can go to in this area? Thanks.

Brazilian Butt Lift Available in Massachusetts

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Kenneth Marshall and Dr. Julian Pribaz may be possibilities in the Boston area. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Make sure your surgeon has a lot of experience with the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift is known by many other names.

+1

I am sure you can find physicians who perform this procedure. However, not all people call this procedure by the name "Brazilian Butt lift". It is also referred to as Buttock augmentation, enlargement, liposuction, fat injection, lipoinjection, autologus fat transfer, fat grafting, etc. Make sure you look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the process of your search