Is Brazilian Butt Lift Available in Massachusetts?

Is Brazilian Butt Lift available in Massachusetts? Does anyone know a doctor I can go to in this area? Thanks.

Brazilian Butt Lift Available in Massachusetts

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Kenneth Marshall and Dr. Julian Pribaz may be possibilities in the Boston area. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Brazilian Butt Lift is known by many other names.

+1

I am sure you can find physicians who perform this procedure. However, not all people call this procedure by the name "Brazilian Butt lift". It is also referred to as Buttock augmentation, enlargement, liposuction, fat injection, lipoinjection, autologus fat transfer, fat grafting, etc. Make sure you look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the process of your search