New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations?

I need a Brazilian Butt Lift because my butt has no shape. My butt and legs meet as one, causing back and leg pain. My waist is 30 inches and my butt is 25 inches. I'm hoping that having this done will help with the pains! Can anyone help me find board-certified plastic surgeons who offers this in New Jersey?

There is no way that the Brazilian Butt Lift can improve your pain in any way.

+2

I have to agree with the other surgeons. There is no way that the Brazilian Butt Lift can improve your pain in any way. You need to see an orthopaedic surgeon to find out why you have these pains. Without seeing you, there is no way of knowing if you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. The measurements suggest you may be, but this is assuming that your waist measurement is due to excess fat beneath your skin and not due to intra-abdominal fat.

You need to be examined by an experienced Plastic Surgeon....preferable one who has a lot of experience with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. Many patients travel to other areas to get this procedure done for them by Surgeons with years of experience who they trust. Make sure the surgeon you choose is experienced and board certified in Plastic Surgery.

Needs evaluation for pain source first

+2

The pain in the back and leg is not related to this and must be evaluated prior to any surgery. Regarding the fat transfer, you could be a good candidate if you have enough to harvest. Hope that helps.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Sounds like you need a Neurology referral

+2

JayLyn,

Back and leg pain are not caused by the contour, or lack thereof, of your buttocks. If you are expecting that your pain will be relieved by Brazilian buttock lift surgery you will be sorely disappointed. I suggest that you first seek a neurology consult to determine the source of your pain and proceed from there. Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to identify qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. However, it is unlikely that Brazilian Butt Lift will alleviate back and let pain. Consult with your primary care physician, neurologists and/or orthopedic surgeons regarding the pain. Then, you can consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options regarding the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

You're a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift requires removal of fat from other areas you have and transferring the fat to the butt.

From the measurement you gave you are a good candidate.

The pain in the back of the legs is probably not related. See your internist for proper diagnosis.