Brazilian Butt Lift to Look Like Buffie The Body

Hello. I am a 26 year old female in NYC that is looking for a doctor that can Liposuction my stomach extremely flat and transfer that fat into my butt. (No problem to travel). I would like my body to look similar to the picture attached. My friend is also looking to have the same thing done. But we want to see results. I have searched and saw many doctors that claim to do this procedure with no before and after pictures. Please help. Thanks.

Buffy Butt

+4

The most important things for you to look for in your search is...a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has a lot of experience with this procedure. You have to be sure they can provide for you the results you are looking for, and I agree, the best way for you to do this is to see their before and after photos.

I do not know if it is possible for you to look like Buffy. That depends mostly on what your figure looks like right now. Most people cannot get a buttocks the size of Buffy's in just one procedure unless they have a reasonably large buttocks to start off with and a lot of fat to donate to their buttocks.

Brazilian Butt lift before and after photos (pictures)

+2

There are many excellent physicians in the new your area. I am surprised that you have not found any before and after pictures. There are mnay photos available online as well. I am attaching a video of 3 different patients for your review. The results you show may not necessarily be obtrainable in your particular instance.

Body Contouring Surgery

+1

I would like to see pictures of you before I can tell you that having a body like Buffie is achievable. And what surgery you need to achieve that.

By showing the picture of the body you like makes the plastic surgeon understand what YOU consider as BEAUTIFUL and try to give you these attributes. You may require liposuction in several areas and fat transfer to achieve a size Butt as BUFFIE.

You may need more than one session, and more than one surgery.

As for the best PS, it comes down to board certification, experience and a meeting of the minds with you, and you have to be comfortable with your plastic surgeon, meet more than one time understand the surgeries and the risks then decide.