Any Suggestions of Good Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in DE?

I am looking into getting a brazilian butt lift but do not know any good doctors. I live in Hockessin, DE and really don't want to travel more than an hour if possible. Do you know of any really good doctors?

Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in DE

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. The surgeons who do the procedure more often will have procedure descriptions and before/afters on the website.

Brazillian butt lift

+1

Call ASPS and ask the following questions 1-who are the board certified (plastic surgery not "other" specialties) in my state and the neighboring states? Call the offices of the names above and as the following question 2-do you do this procedure a lot (a good number is anything more than 50/year, that's at least one a week)? Now also ask yourself and the staff this 3-can the plastic surgeon who has both 1 and 2 perform this surgery at a local hospital, preferably a University hospital (that’s so others do credentialing for you)?. After finding a surgeon or two who meets the criteria above, go see him or her and choose the one you click with and whose staff is pleasant. I feel that liking the staff is important. Yours was a great question. Most people just go with thier freind's recomendation, or a search of the web for the best website, and that is not the best way to choose a surgeon.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Augmentation

+1

The process of buttock augmentation with autologous fat  will entail removing  and contouring  regions with fat excess.  The fat is then transferred to the buttocks.  This is commonly performed by plastic surgeons whom perform fat grating to multiple body and facial regions (face, lips, breast, buttocks, etc.)

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

Consult more than one Board Certified Plastic Surgeon 

From the consultation and the explanation of the surgery and complication and risks you will be able to make a decision