Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Get Me Desired Results? (photo)

I am unhappy with the extra fat in my midsection. My extra back fat is depressing and my stomach sticks out farther than my butt does. I am concerned i will not be able to achieve a flat stomach and small waist with a bubble butt with brazilian butt lift because my hips are rather small and my shoulders are broad. I also feel like I will need a tummy tuck because of the way my stomach hangs. Will brazilian butt lift get me desieed results?

Realistic expectations for BBL

+1

Dear Karen,

You can expect a very nice recontouring of your waistline, trunk and buttocks with a BBL.  However...the woman in your wish photo has a completely different body type than yours.  So, she is not really a good example of the results that you can expect.  Look for before and after photos on our websites of patients that have similar body types to yours for a more realistic representation of your potential results.  Good luck!

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift Combined

+1

While those buttock results are not possible on you with fat injections, you can certainly achieve some significant body shape changes. With a tummy tuck and liposuction combined with fat injections to the buttocks, you can achieve a dramatic improvement in your body shape even if it is not exactly like the picture you have shown.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Get Me Desired Results?

+1

In my opinion your desire results are NOT realistic!! Best to be seen in person by a boarded PS so you can fully understand the possible result you can achieve. 

+1

You may get a very nice and curved figure by mean  of a liposuction, tummy tuck and fat transfer to the buttock, I do no think that you would look like the pic but you are going to  look fantastic, best wishes

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Brazilian Butt

+1

The buttock surgery you refer to can be done with a tummy tuck. In my past, I have performed up to 5 hours of surgery at once including a fat fill to the buttocks. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)

A Brazilian Butt lift will get you a bigger bottom

+1

Hi,  a Brazilian Buttock lift will get you a larger bottom, but probably not the same size as the buttocks shown in the photo of the woman you would like to imitate.   It is questionable if that photo has not been altered or photo-shoped.   The goal of a Brazilian Buttock lift is a better figure, not just a bigger bottom.  

Best regards,

Dr. Lane F. Smith

Lane Smith, MD

Butt projection after BBL

+1

Hi and thanks for your question.  Based on your actual photos and your wish photo, I would recommend a tummy tuck, flank liposuction and using gluteal implants.  Fat grafting alone my not give you the amount of projection you need, or may need several sessions.  While injecting about 1,000 cc per gluteal area will give you great shaping, any more than that may have the adverse effect of killing the fat cells by overcrowding them, producing fat necrosis.  This is the rationale for staged fat grafting.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos it would appear that a tummy tuck is required for abdominal contouring.  Liposuction alone will empty your skin envelope and leave you with a hanging apron.  My recommendation would be to do the tummy tuck and then harvest that fat (at the same time) for buttock augmentation. There is enough fat in your tummy flap that you could expect a nice buttock enhancement.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Yes, you can absolutely take the fat from the tummy area and use it to create a fuller bottom. The picture you show of the result you want is quite large. You may need to do more than one fat transfer to get that round of a look.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Desired results

+1

Good afternoon!

Looking at your photos it appears that you have enough fat to be able to achieve a nice improvement with fat augmentation to the buttocks.  The combination of adding fat to your buttocks and removing fat from your lower back and upper hip will give you a nice shape that I am sure you will be happy with

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD