Im just wonder how much does a brazilian butt lift cost ? What are your thought, pros and cons.

If my size matters i am 5foot 3inches and weight 130, but all my extra fat does not go to the right places. This is really starting to bother me, badly.

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of a Brazilian butt lift reported by our community members.

Hopefully this helps!
Lori
Real Self team

Fees for buttock augmentation

+1

The fees will vary from region to region of the country. Best to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what your options and the fees are. Good luck.

+1

The Brazilian buttlift has huge variation in the quality of result. The cheapest Brazilian buttlift is the one that is only performed once. It needs to be done well the first time. About 25% of my BBLs are revisions.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBL Estimated Cost

+1

Dear Patient,

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift may vary according to the surgeon, location, hospital, and the case.

In our practice, located in Dominican Republic, a BBL cost around 3500-3800 USD, including doctors fees, anesthesia, clinical expenses, girdle, meds during procedure.

But more explicit photos are needed for a more accurate quote of your particular case.

Best Regards,