How Much Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in New Jersey?

I have measurements that are 42 inches around bra line, 39 in smallest area on waist, and 45 on biggest area around love-handles. I have a small butt. I'd like to achieve a larger butt and remove most of the "back fat" so I can have a more feminine shape/hourglass. What is the optimal size/measurement to be at to achieve this result best? How much does it cost, on average, for New Jersey?

Brazilian Buttlift Costs

+1

Brazilian buttlift usually costs between $6500 and $12000.   Try to focus on quality of result rather than price charged.   Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA