How Much Would a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost for Me if I Wanted This Outcome? (photo)

i am 24yrs young and have had 3 babies (2 back to back) and my body is def showing the effects, i feel i am in my prime and am ready for a new look for the new year, i am about 5'4" and weigh about 194lbs im wondering if i have a chance for the desired body i want?

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+3

From the pictures posted you can improve the body dramaticaly, but you will need multiple surgeries.

Tummy Tuck with dermis fat graft to the buttocks

Liposucton flanks and back and fat transfer to the buttocks

Breast lift/ augmentation

Brazilian butt lift do I need a tummy tuck

+2

I think the Brazilian butt lift is the right procedure for you. Judging from your photos I think your skin on the back and the flank has great tone and will contract well with liposuction I think the skin on your abdomen also has good tone especially the skin above the umbilicus and will contract well. You really need a physical exam to tell if the abdominal wall musculature and fascia is strong but from your photo I think it is. And because of this I don't think you need a tummy tuck but the liposuction and fat injection will solve your problems.

I think you make a big change with the buttocks making you more curvy and giving you more projection. It may not have as much projection as your photograph goal but you'll be in the game. 

In Miami cost for the Brazilian butt  ranges between $5500 and $6200. If you look at my website are my profile you can see for and after photographs of ladies who had looser skin on the abdomen who just had the Brazilian butt lift alone and had great results with skin contraction. You may not have to have a tummy tuck.

Wendell Perry, MD

What is the cost of brazilian butt lift in california

+1

The cost of brazilian butt lift is variable, and is dependent on the time that I think it will take me to perform the procedure.  You are probably a good candidate for surgery.  Women who have had multiple children, often also need a tummy tuck to get a flat stomach.  I often stage the procedures, ie I don't do them at the same time.

Dennis Dass, MD

The figure you've always wanted!

+1

I believe you can get a beautiful result with the Brazilian Butt Lift.  You may not have exactly the body of the woman in the photo, but I believe it will give you a beautiful shape.  The Brazilian But Lift will give you a flatter belly slimmer waistline and a bigger buttocks.  You may or may not need a tummy tuck.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian buttock lift can give nice results

+1

Based on the photos of yourself, you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift. I feel it would improve the contour of your lower back, waist and buttock. There are limitations as to how large your buttock can become. You will not look like the photo on the far right because that is a completely different person with different anatomy. The surgery can improve and enhance your body's own curves and create a fuller buttock. Whether or not you may also need a tummy tuck depends on the quality of your abdominal skin. Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area for a more complete evaluation.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL expectations

+1

Your expectations may be the single most important point to keep in mind for plastic surgery.  The photo you show as a desired look is great, but it's not the way you were built.  BBL will change your proportions and it will make your buttock shaped much better as well as your overall torso.  These proportions changes are what we can do for you, but the augmentation you seek is somewhat overprojected.  I suspect that if you have the bbl, you'll love the results, be thrilled with the improvement, but you won't look like that photo.  I perform a weekly BBL in Dallas, I'm around $10-16k depending on the amound of work to be done and yours appears midrange, but we would not proceed until you came in for a physical exam and I was able to detail the improvements.  Don't be discouraged at not being able to meet your photographic goal, I'm still saying you would absolutely love your results, but I can't have you expecting to look at a photo and compare it to your postop projection.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD