Possible to Get a Reduction After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

i had a Brazilian butt lift 1.5 years ago. My butt is too big for my frame and i don't like the way my clothes fit and it makes me look fat. I am in very good shape, but the big butt doesn't fit my style. Can i get it reduced a bit without compromising the roundness?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Correcting a Brazilian Butt Lift Result...

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. If you are unhappy with the results of a Brazilian Butt lift, it is possible to revise this procedure. This may be performed with selective liposuction and liposculpture to this area. Your best bet is to work with an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery. They will be able to thoroughly evaluate you and determine which areas can best be treated with liposuction.

Brazilian Butt Enhancement reduction

+1

Consult the surgeon who performed the Brazilian butt Enhancement and he / she will be able to advise you. Fat can be liposuctioned from the buttocks to reduce the size. The question is how much to be removed and the condition of the skin has to be taken in consideration.You also need to decide where you want the fat to be removed from exactly.

After Brazilian Butt Lift, you can make your butt smaller again if necessary

+1

If it was the Brazilian Butt Lift that you had performed, where fat is transferred to your buttocks, then yes, it can be reduced. This is done via liposuction. In the past 12 years of performing the Brazilian Butt Lift, I have only had one patient who had this issue. She had the Brazilian Butt Lift then several years later gained about 15 lbs and it appeared as though most of it went to her buttocks.

She came back and had a small portion of it liposuctioned away to make her buttocks a little smaller again. The liposuction of her buttocks was just like liposuctioning any other body part. And she maintained a very nice round shape when it was finished.