Possible to Get a Reduction After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

i had a Brazilian butt lift 1.5 years ago. My butt is too big for my frame and i don't like the way my clothes fit and it makes me look fat. I am in very good shape, but the big butt doesn't fit my style. Can i get it reduced a bit without compromising the roundness?

Brazilian Butt Enhancement reduction

+1

Consult the surgeon who performed the Brazilian butt Enhancement and he / she will be able to advise you. Fat can be liposuctioned from the buttocks to reduce the size. The question is how much to be removed and the condition of the skin has to be taken in consideration.You also need to decide where you want the fat to be removed from exactly.

After Brazilian Butt Lift, you can make your butt smaller again if necessary

+1

If it was the Brazilian Butt Lift that you had performed, where fat is transferred to your buttocks, then yes, it can be reduced. This is done via liposuction. In the past 12 years of performing the Brazilian Butt Lift, I have only had one patient who had this issue. She had the Brazilian Butt Lift then several years later gained about 15 lbs and it appeared as though most of it went to her buttocks.

She came back and had a small portion of it liposuctioned away to make her buttocks a little smaller again. The liposuction of her buttocks was just like liposuctioning any other body part. And she maintained a very nice round shape when it was finished.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD