Which is Safest, a Brazilian Butt Lift or a Butt Implants?

which as safer a Brazilian butt lift or a butt implants also would it be safe for me to get butt implants like nicki minaj ..whats safe for me am 5'2 112 pounds.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Both have risks of complications, and there is the risk of fat not persisting, and the viability decreasing over time.  No two people are the same, and the results are hard to predict.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift versus butt implants

+1

Both the Brazilian butt lift and butt implants are safe procedures. Now, the implants have a higher rate of having problems like any other implant that is placed in the body. Implants have a higher rate of exposure and infection.
Other more important questions for me to ask are the following:

1. What is your desired shape and expectation? Implants only increase the projection of your buttock and do not increase the fullness at the hip buttock junction.

2. Do you want to have more natural results? Fat transfer is very versatile and can shape your butt any way you want.

3. How much do you weigh? For the fat transfer procedure, you need to be at least 20lbs above your weight. No fat, no Brazilian butt lift unless you gain weight.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants.....?

+1

In my opinion, there is no comparison between the Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants when it comes to safety.  Butt Implants have been reported to have up to a 30% complication rate, often requiring the implants to be removed due to infection, pain, seromas, or just due to dissatisfaction due to a very unnatural appearance.  In my experience, the Brazilian Butt Lift complication rate is less than 1%. 
My only concern is whether you have enough fat to give you the results you want. You may need to gain a few pounds.    You will need to be examined in person by a Plastic Surgeon experienced with this procedure. 
Good Luck!
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Which is safer, the Brazilian Butt Lift or buttock implants?

+1

Buttock enlargement has greatly increased in popularity over the last 5 years. The procedure of choiceis the use of fat transplantation, otherwise termed the Brazilian Butt Lift. The results are much more natural and the buttocks can be customized.The complication rate is far lower with the Brazilian Butt Lift- lower incidence of infection, lower incidence of asymmetry, no capsule formation, very low incidence of nerve imjury, and much less postoperative pain. Furthermore the donor areas will aslo be improved. So, it's a win-win situtation.

George Lefkovits, MD

A Brazilian Butt Lift Has A Lower Risk Of Complications Than Buttock Implants

+1

The concept of safety in plastic surgery refers to which procedure has the least risk of complications. When it comes to buttock augmentation, using your own fat will always have a lower risk of potential problems than placing a synthetic implant into your body. The biggest risk of fat injections is that it won't take and you won't see much of a result. The biggest risks of buttock implants are infection, fluid collections, implant malposition and the potential need for implant removal. At your height and weight, however, a Brazilian Butt Lift is not possible and your only option is that of buttock implants for enlargement.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Buttock enhancement

+1

there are several ways to achieve buttock enhancement. You may not have enough fat to give you the lagness you desire but the liposuction around the buttock will define your buttock and figure.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon  and discuss all you options, what you desire, and what is safe for you.