Which is Better: Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants if a Woman Plans to Get Pregnant?

I currently have a nice size butt but i want it to be a bit bigger to match my big thighs. I was considering having either a Brazilian butt lift or butt implants. I don't plan to have children for another 2 years or even longer. I just want to know which procedure will give me more promising results even after my pregnancy. Realistically I will gain weight and even loose the shape but I want to know if the fat will be reabsorbed or if the implant will shift or something.

Brazilian Butt lift versus implants

+1

Predicting results before and after pregnancy is somewhat like predicting the stock market. Having said that, plastic surgeons, generally prefer your own tissues to implants when available in most instances and this is true for buttock augmentation. Lipoinjection is more likely to age in accordance with your natural tissues. However, implants may remain an excellent choice when natural tissue options are not available or pose excessive risks or more complicated surgery.

Butt implants are a bad idea

+1

Brazilian butt lift is definitely a safer procedure. Butt implants have a much higher complication rate. I have had extensive experience removing other surgeons' failed implants and redoing with fat transfer.

Mark Broudo, MD

Butt enhancement

+1

Brazilian buttock enhancement remains the best alternative. you need to have some fat to be transfered. Fat transfer is dependant on the experience of the physician.

It looks more natural and feels natural. Fat transfer does not need maintanance. But implant require maintanance and further surgery in the future.

Fat transfer is long term, you probably will not loose it with weight loss that is moderate.

Brazilian Butt Lift is the Best Options for Good Candidates

+1

Hi there-

There is no question in my mind that if you are a good candidate (reasonable goals, good anatomy for the procedure, good overall health), your long term outcome and satisfaction will be higher with a Brazilian Butt Lift than with implants, which ten to have more problems and will need to be replaced.

The key is going to be finding a surgeon with a lot of experience doing these procedures.

Good luck!

Armando Soto, MD, FACS