Brazilian Butt Lift Before Pregnancy Recommended?

I am 22 years old at the moment and am looking to have the brazilian butt lift done around sept of this year... i want to have kids 5 to 6 years from now i am just afraid that it will ruin my body and outcome when my stomach goes down after surgery.,. more concerned about the waist aspect rather then my actual butt... is it worth it?

Brazilian butt lift before pregnancy

+2

Brazilian Butt lift is safe before pregnancy.  You are more likely to get a better outcome from liposuction on your abdomen and your abdominal skin is more likely tighten from lipo when performed before having children.

Brazilian Butt lift before or after pregnancy?

+2

If you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift and are looking for BBL results, then it is reasonable to do.  I would not let fear of pregnancy in 5 or 6 years changing your body or your results affect your decision to look the way you want now.  Pregnancy can change your figure. But it doesn't change where your fat cells are.  One of the most common changes in a woman's figure after pregnancy is retention of excess weight.  Whether you have the bbl now or wait until after pregnancy, it will not change the possibility of needing a tummy tuck after pregnancy.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift prior to pregnancy

+2

Dear NJ,

Five to six years is a reasonably long time to enjoy the results of a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Also, every woman responds differently to the effects of pregnancy.  It is not a given that either your waistline or your buttocks will be "ruined" by pregnancy.  I would recommend going ahead with your plan and enjoying the results for the five or six years until you get pregnant, and taking it from there.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Before Pregnancy

+1

Five years from now is a long time away. Choosing to have cosmetic surgery is a personal decision that should be made for the right reasons. Your priorities will certainly change five years from now when you decide to have a baby.  There is no medical reason not to have the procedure done now.  

Dr Tachmes

Leonard Tachmes, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian but

+1

Brazilian butt lift involves liposuction procedure and the harvested fat is than injected in the butt. This should not interfere with your pregnancies,  I just wanted to inform you that in the last few months, 6 patients who had fat injection to their butt, came to me for implant augmentation, because 1 year after the fat injection it almost all  disappeared. Butt implants , done by experienced board certified plastic surgeon, are very successful and do not disappear.

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You want to start having children in 5-6 years. It is very difficult to predict what effect this will have on your body with or without doing the brazilian Butt Lift now.

Therefore this is your decision and you need to do what you are comfortable with.

It is not advisable any body surgery before pregnancy planeation

+1

it is not sage to realize it, i would  rather choose after end of pregnancy planeation

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon