Brazilian Butt Lift Before and After Photos

I want a Brazilian butt lift to give me a bigger, rounder butt, but it seems like the surgery is really dependent on technique. I want to make sure I get the best surgeon possible. What should I look for in before and after pictures? How far out from the surgery should the after pictures be?

Looking in the mirror prior to looking at before/after pictures for adequate comparison

+1

As equally important as what you see in the before/after pictures is what you see in the mirror. Look at yourself first and then try to find candidates who look most like you so that you are comparing apples to apples.

Brazilian Butt Lift Photos

+1

The photos of a BBL should be at least 6 months out from the surgery to know what is a real take of the fat and what is still just swelling.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS