Brazilian Butt Lift from Back Fat?

I'm a 25 year old mother of two, 5'3" and 145 lbs. I have a big problem area on my back, where I can't get rid of the fat. The only place I can think of transferring that unwanted fat is to my buttocks. Any thoughts about Brazilian Butt Lift from back fat?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Many areas can be used for fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

We most definitely can use the fat from your back in a Brazilian Butt lift. During this procedure, we perform liposuction all around the trunk. The most common areas include the front of the abdomen, the flanks, the hips, the waist, and the back. This will give you a very tight and contoured look. We then take all this fat clean and process it. This fat is then grafted to the butt.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift technique provides wonderful and natural results for women who wish to reshape their body contour with improved shape and projection of the buttocks. If this is one of your goals, you may be very happy with the outcome.

There are a few requirements- you must have good skin tone- otherwise the result may disappoint, with irregularity of the skin. Also, to really achieve a lovely improvement in the buttock, there needs to be enough fat available to graft a large volume into the buttocks, realizing that there will be a noticeable loss of volume in the 2 months postop due to resorption.

Finally, you should bear in mind that the success of fat grafting is highly dependent on the experience of the surgeon- even more so than other procedures. Find a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience in this particular technique (ask to see photos and speak to former patients).

The result can be beautiful- I hope you get what you want!

Fat transfer to the buttock can provide wonderful, natural results

+2

There are really 2 questions here-- first, are you interested in simply removing the excess fat on your back, and second, do you wish to have a fuller, more shapely buttock? The fat can simply be removed, or it can be transferred to your buttock to create a modest or dramatic improvement to its shape. During this procedure, I will usually reshape the lower back, the outer and inner thighs as well, to really help improve the shape of the entire area.

It's important to discuss all of your options with your surgeon and find one you can trust to listen to your goals and help you get the results you want. In most patients, a very nice result can be achieved.

Good luck!

Dr. Salemy

Web reference: http://www.drsalemy.com

Areas used for fat transfer

+1

Yes, using fat from the flanks, back, arms, upper and lower abdomen are all standard areas that fat is liposuctioned from. Ideally, your doctor will locate these areas of your body so that this procedure could work for you. If there is not enough fat your doctor will advise you to either gain fat or to use implants instead.

Fat from back for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift by fat transfer from your back , probably you have some in the abdomen and flanks.

This will reshape the entire body and enhance your buttock area.

If you are also a mother of 2 children and a candidate for tummy tuck, the skin and fat from the tummy tuck can be used as dermis fat graft to the buttocks.