Am I a Candidate For BBL? Does Price Depend On My Much Fat is Removed and Transfered? (photo)

Hi, okay im about 5'7 172lbs not really much fat on me but there is a little extra on my sides and tummy and inner thighs not much in each area because of my hieght...My question is if i dont carry much fat will it cost less for the bbl because there isnt really that much to suction? im looking to get the bbl but i need to knnow about how much i should look forward to paying, and need to find a reasonable priced doctor.

Understanding the Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

In your question, you said a few things that made me worry about you and your safety/outcome....

Achieving a safe and lovely outcome with the Brazilian Butt Lift requires that you first be a good candidate for liposuction, as this is an integral part of the BBL... 

The best candidates for liposuction have localized areas of excess subcutaneous fat, and good skin tone, without stretch marks or lost elasticity.

The additional requirement for a successful BBL is that there be enough fat that the volume anticipated to be needed for grafting is available to the surgeon.

If you don't have much fat on your body (and an exam would be necessary for me to tell), your procedure would probably not succeed and you would feel you wasted your time and money...

With regard to fees, all surgeons set their fee schedules a bit differently, and these will also vary according to where you are in the country and the surgeon's reputation and skill with the procedure.

One thing I can tell you for sure- you should be looking for the best surgeon you can find- not the one that charges a fee you find attractive. Doing the latter will increase the odds you end up unhappy- and you will probably only have one chance to do this right. Save your pennies until you can afford a talented and skilled surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift cost

+1

The cost for Brazilian Butt Lifts vary around the country. Price will depend on surgery time needed for your surgeon, and your outpatient fee.  Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ,certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for an experience and highly trained surgeon. This is an extremely popular surgery, that in trained hands yields excellent results.  I would not shop price when you are talking surgery.  Do your research prior to any surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

In determining whether you are a good candidate for the BBL you need nude photos of your buttocks( back and side views) as wellas photos of potenial fat donor sites such as the abdomen, hips, thighs and arms. You do not show these views. Nevertheless your height and weight would suggest that you may be a candidate for the surgery. You need to have a consultation by a Board Certied plastic surgeon experineced in the BBL to fully appreciate your candidacy for the surgery. Althogh price varies depending on the the volume of fat injected adn the number of donor sites, the difference is not very significant.

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

In the Brazilian Butt Lift, fat is liposuctioned out from various parts of the body and then purified and injected into the buttocks.  Price usually depends on the number of areas liposuctioned and the amount of fat to be injected, which both affect the OR and Anesthesia times.  It is best to come in for a consultation to discuss whether the BBL is a good procedure for you and review the details of the procedure.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD