Brazilian Butt Lift and Vaser Liposuction for a High Contoured Result? (photo)

I'm Going for Feminine Muscle Definition!  Little info about me, I'm 24 years old, 1,64 and 116,6 pounds, i have already an athletic figure, but i also have some unwanted areas with fat that make me very uncomfortable with my body! I'm working out daily for years, but that's my body, no matter how low i get in bodyfat those areas are determined to fail me.. Is there a technique that can sculpt and get out the fat and make my figure more defined? Would a BBL give me the shape and the definition that i like in my glutes?

Brazilian Butt Lift and Vaser Liposuction for a High Contoured Result?

+1

As a bodybuilder and a plastic surgeon, I can understand your dilemma.   The best contours will be achieved by a motivated and highly skilled surgeon not a particular machine or type of liposuction.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA