Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Tummy Tuck for Under 8000 in OK?

I wanted to get a tummy tuck and a butt lift i wanted the fat remove from my abdominal since my body store all the fat there and other than that i am skinny.I wanted to know if it was possible to get for 8000, since in a tummy tuck fat is remove as well. 

Cheap BBL

+1

I agree with my colleagues on the pricing.  BBL alone in my practice ranges over 10 thousand.  Properly done, the operation takes hours and changes your dimensions and proportions to an entire new look and and entirely new level of self-esteem.  Properly done, this simply isn't an 8000 operation.  The TT itself is about that.  Pricing like that typically lands patients in the evening news.

Web reference: http://doctormeade.com/dallas-plastic-surgery-photos/brazilian-butt-augmentation/index.html

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If you can get that done in OK for under 8K, that is a good price, but how qualified is the surgeon?  If that is a BCPS, that is a deal possibly only available in OK.  In CA, that will only be a TT for a small person.  Ask how long the surgeon trained in plastic surgery, where he/she did their residency, who their mentor was, who they trained with, etc.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

considering both procedures, and the time it takes to do, the cost of the operating room , anesthesia cost,

The cost can easily be $ 14000