Do I need to lose weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Thigh Lift? (photos)

Im new @ this lol...but do I need to lose weight and im 5"3 177 pounds and want a thigh lift and Brazilian Butt Lift...I want 1000 to 1200 of fat on each side ....Can I do that ?

WEIGHT LOSS FOR THIGH LIFT AND BBL

+1
In response to your question in regards to losing weight before a BBL and thigh lift, I think you are a good candidate without losing weight. After reviewing your photos, I might recommend liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and back to get the amount of fat you would like transferred to your buttock area. Liposuctioning those areas will also enhance your waistline and improve the look of your buttocks even without fat grafting. 

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Lose weight before BBL?

+1
I agree with the surgeons below, based on the photos that you uploaded you look like a great candidate and do not need to lose weight prior to a BBL.  1000-1200cc's seems reasonable, but with that being said, the maximum liposuction that can be performed in 5 liters total, so therefore all that is harvested is injected and that varies from patient to patient.  You will have a very nice result. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a great candidate for liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weigh Loss and BBL

+1
Based on your pictures I would not recommend that you loss weight for your gluteal shaping.  You did not send pictures of your thighs but the scar is very long and can be noticeable.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Do I need to lose weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Thigh Lift?

+1
The pictures are a bit difficult to evaluate, but I think you can probably get a 5 liter liposuction and at least 1200 cc per buttock.  I am not sure you need to lose any weight either, based upon the photos.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.