Brazilian Butt Lift and my Medication?

Is a Brazilian Butt Lift safe if I am currently taking a beta blocker, Inderal (Propranolol), for high blood pressure and anxiety attacks?

Brazilian Butt Lift and medication

+2

The continuation of your current medication is an important conversation to have with your surgeon and anesthesiologist.  Your risk is based on the current state of any chronic medical conditions that you may have.  If you need medical clearance priot to elective cosmetic surgery, you may want to see your primary care physician or your cardiologist. I hope this helps.

Brazilian Butt Lift and medication for blood pressure

+2

It is safe to have the surgery and be on Inderal. It is important that you continue your medication and not stop it . Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Safety of Fat Transfer to Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) and Blood Pressure Meds

+1

Surgical risk is based on age and associated diseases (heart, kidney etc). Having hypertension which is well-controlled on medication is not a contraindication for most Plastic Surgery procedures providing you understand the procedure and its potential risks.

Comorbidities with BBL

+1

Comorbidities are very important for this operation but  yours seem quite manageable. 

Best wishes

Ricardo A. Meade, MD