Brazilian Butt Lift and Face/chin Lipo?

hi, i live in new orleans n i had a c section 4 months ago, cus of pregnancy my body has no shape n have extra skin on belly area. i read doctors dont recommend to get a tummy tuck n a brazilian butt lift together, so i decided to get the brazilian butt lift with a face/ chin lipo together (if possible) i thought about doing it in another country but it scares me so i need to find a good doctor here that wont charge much to get it done, any suggestions/prices?

Hi There,

Here are the board certified doctors in your area that are qualified to perform Brazilian Butt Lifts  and Chin Liposuction.

Hopefully this helps!

Brazilian Butt Lift can be combined with Tummy Tuck

+4

Thank you for your question about combining Brazilian Butt Lift with other cosmetic procedures.  I actually do perform BBL and tummy tuck at the same time.  I find that a lot of my Butt Augmentation patients are concerned about the appearance of their abdomen and desire to address both issues at the same time. Recovery can be a bit tricky since you will not be able to lay on your back and your abdomen will also be uncomfortable.  A lot of my patients have had success using a maternity pillow to help position themselves on their sides.  I cannot guarantee you are a candidate without a consultation, but it may be possible to take care of both procedures at the same time!

BBL and Tummy Tuck

+1

Ana:

I routinely perform BBL and Tummy Tucks together (more than 100 such combination procedures per year.) About 10% of these patients also get face/chin lipo at the same time. I would be happy to give you an online consultation. Just go to my website and click on the online consultation button.

hope to help you achieve great results,

best,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balharboursurgery.com