Can I Have Brazilian Butt Lift After Silicon Butt Injections?

I had silicon injections early this year, wright away I got complications, where the silicon.was literally coming thru and leaking out my skin...in the areas where I had leakage of course I lost shape and it is indented . My butt is flater than.it was bfore the injections. Could I hve fat injected reconstruct my buttock, what are other options. I have been to 2 plastic surgeons and was told that I can get a bbl. I had Lipo to remove in.June and it aggravated the silicon more

Buttock with silicone injections

+1

Difficult to say for sure, it depends on where the silicone was injected.  If you just have a ball of silicone in your buttock, this might be visualized by CT scan, and then it can be removed, and reconstructed with fat grafts or silicone implants.  If the silicone is everywhere, then it is very difficult to remove the silicone, and I would not advise fat transfer.

Silicone Injections and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I see two or three patients a week who have had injections of something into their buttocks.  Many times they are unsure of the product.   Silicone may pose an unnecessary risk to fat transfer in this situation.  In the past, I have cut these areas out and then fat grafted in the future.  If the silicone has been injected in the distant past without difficulty, then fat transfer may be appropriate.  However, the patient should understand that there is probably an increased risk of problems following the surgery.

You should not have a BBL

+1

I think you may be a poor candidate for a BBL. SIlicone injections can cause a lifetime of problems and doing a BBL this soon may make things worse.

After silicone injections into the buttocks followed by complications can I have the BBL?

+1

It is unfortunate that you had silicone injecions performed on your buttocks. The results of that procedure can lead to lifetime problems. I have often been interviewed by the media warning patients against having this procedure. At this point I believe you should not undrgo the BBL because this can lead to further complications which can further aggravate the status of your buttocks.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

After buttock silicone?

+1

Unfortunately, the silicone in your buttock will be a potential problem even if some has been partially removed. Any procedure now will be riskier and under the situation you described I would expect to have some complications after surgery - if you decide to proceed. Seek and experienced PS in BBL. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Difficult situation to correct

+1

Thank you for the question.  I have had one patient who had silicone injection performed by somone else.  I performed a buttock lift and fat injections on her.  No complications from the fat rafting and a small wound healing area from the buttock lift.  All in all we avoided serious complications but they are certainly possible given the circumstances.  I would wait an appropriate amount of time until you no longer see changes in your buttocks before you entertain the idea of a brazilian buttock lift.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/buttocks-shaping.cfm

No no no no no

+1

Leave your rear end alone. You are only looking for trouble. You still have silicone in your butt which will torture you for the rest of your life.putting in silicone was a bad move.