Brazilian Butt Lift, Am I a Candidate? (photo)

Im 5 6", 120 pounds ...... Im not looking for a huge butt i just want my body to be more curvy..... I want a smaller wait and i thought it would be perfect if that fat could be transfer to my butt

Yes, You are !

+1

Seen your pics, you have good areas to extract fat. It should be enough for your BBL. You should have good results.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1

While improvement would be limited, you could be a candidate depending on your expectations from the surgery. To review your options, consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons who are expert and well experienced in the BBL.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift)

+1

Based on your photos, I think you are a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock since you are more concerned with improving your shape than having a large sized buttock. If you would like to have more fullness or size to the buttock, then you may want to gain a few more pounds (~5lbs) before having the surgery done. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

B B L

+1

I I think that you can have some improvement with liposuction and fat graftig and buttock shaping   However you don't have a large amount so you might not get as large a buttock as you wish.   You definitely can have some improvement in your curves!

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I disagree

+1

Your BMI is 20 - I don't think you will have enough fat to make a difference. Looks like you are too thin for me.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Yes, from the photos, you look to be a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift.  Liposuction can be performed on your abdomen, flanks, lower back and thighs.  The fat can then be processed and injected into your buttocks.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD