Brazilian Butt Lift 5'5' 132 Pounds. Am I a Good Candidate? (photo)

i never done nothing in my body.. but i always exercise .. alot but not matter what i do liked my behind i would like to do a bbl.. but iam not sure what to do please help me .

Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+2

The photos, while they are not close-ups, suggest that you would be a good candidate for the BBL. You seem to have adequate donor fat in the abdomen and waist which can be transferred inot the  buttocks. Your buttocks are not flat to start with; they have some curvature which I find produces better results. Good luck.

You appear to be a Good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

I agree.  You appear to be a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure as long as you have reasonable expectations.  You have a beautiful figure already, but do have some extra fat around your waistline.  Removing this fat will make your figure even better.  If you have this fat injected into your buttocks, that will make an even greater improvement.  The reason I say you need to have reasonable expectations is because you do not have a very large amount of fat to work with.  It is however enough to make a beautiful enhancement of your buttocks and figure overall. I have done this many times for women about your size with beautiful results and very happy patients.    The main issue is to be sure you choose a surgeon who has a lot of experience with this procedure to be sure you get as much of the fat to survive as possible.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

From the pictures posted you seem to be a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift. You have fat at the love handles, some in the abdomen. This fat can be transfered to the buttocks to enhance the volume and projection and shape. The lipo will accentuate your curves.

BBL Good Candidate Criteria

+1

Your photos would indicate you are a great candidate for a BBL but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I think you are probably a great candidate for BBL.  You will need a consultation to discuss your goals for your butt's appearance, but I think you probably have just enough fat to harvest to create a great contour for you!  I have had many butt augmentation patients your size who are thrilled with their results from fat transfer.  Thank you for your question.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Candidate for BBL?

+1

It appears from the photos that you may not have enough fat to make a difference.  The only way to absolutely tell if you are a candidate would be to set up an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS