Should I get Brazilian butt lift at 20 y/o? How long is recovery? (photo)

I am 20 years old. I am only 160 pounds. Most of the fat area is in my tummy. Doctor said it is water weight, i have tried the water pills (disgusting). I was thinking a Brazilian Butt Lift. However don't know if i can handle the pain.(never had surgery before) how long is the recovery after the procedure ?

Should I get Brazilian butt lift at 20 y/o? How long is recovery?

+2
At 160 lbs, you are probably a very good candidate for the procedure.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
Without seeing you in-person, it is impossible to know for sure if a Brazilian Butt Lift is right for you. I can tell you that when done by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon (who does hundreds per year), the results can be amazing. You get the benefit of liposuction and body shaping combined with butt augmentation. I do 6-8 BBLs per week and we can give you a very detailed description of what to expect during your surgery and recovery during a consultation.

Matthew Schulman, MD

+1
In order to determine if a BBL is the best option for you, I recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation. He/She will be able to give you the best information regarding your body and your options. Pain and recovery varies from patient to patient depending on a number of factors. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL candidate

+1
You may very well be a candidate for BBL. It is best for you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to see whether not your candidate and answering your questions regarding the recovery and pain. Typically, depending on the areas performed this may be very minimal.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian

+1
Hello. It is best to see you in a free consultation to determine if you are a good candidate. It is not very painful as per past patients 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon