6 Months Post BBL and Results Aren't As Big As I Want?

I got a bbl 6 months ago. I was injected 570cc in each cheek. Before going into surgery I gained almost 15lbs to have enough fat. When I got the procedure done my butt looked huge! Now well not so much. Yes it made a bit of a difference but not much. I want to get a revision but I'm wondering if 1. I would have to pay the full amount again? 2.can you lipo the stomach area again? (gained a couple lbs) 3.would butt implants be a better option? Higher percentage of survival the 2nd time?

BBL revision

+1
These are all good questions, but several would have to be answered after being seen in person. If you have enough fat reserves then a secondary is possible.  Best of luck!

+1
       I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results as well as thinner women who have had previous liposuction or Brazilian buttlift. I also perform buttock implants as well. I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both to help evaluate you.

2nd Butt lift

+1

Sometimes patients need to have the surgery done twice in order to get a very large augmentation.  You should go back to your initial surgeon, they may be able to perform the repeat procedure at a reduced rate.

Dennis Dass, MD

Adding more fat after a Brazilian buttock lift

+1

I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this procedure. After a thorough evaluation of your skin and soft tissues, it is possible to consider adding more fat to your buttock area if you have sufficient fat in other areas of your body. This is difficult to answer without seeing photos however. I would probably have you wait a few more months before having this procedure re-done.

Sincerely,

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

Without photos, it is really difficult to answer this question.  I would recommend coming in for a consultation and evaluation.  It really depends on how much quality fat you have for harvesting.  Using your own fat will provide you with a more natural look, but there is a chance that buttock implants may be a better alternative for you, but only an exam will be able to determine that.

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The amount of Butt increase in size depend on the amount of PURE fat available for transfer.

Ideally the best and most natural butt enhancement is Brazilian Butt Lift.

if there is no fat available then butt Implant will surely give you the results you want.

the implant should be coosen carefyly as to size and shape. The butt implant should be placed in the sub muscular position for decreased complications and better support