How Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Augmentation with Little Fat?

Ok, so I'm in my late 20s, one child, & a fairly slim shape. I want a Brazilian butt augmentation, but I need some fatty tissue. I DO NOT want implants. Please HELP ME :-(

Brazlian Butt Lift = Transferring Your EXCESS Fat to certain Areas of your Buttocks

+1

A Brazilian Butt Lift is the most common name to a Liposuction procedure which sculpts out your buttocks and adjoining areas, ehancing the hemispheric prominence of the buttock domes, accentuating the low back hollow and upper margins of the buttocks and transferring your fat to the areasof the buttocks we want to enlarge and accentuate.  While a good improvement of the buttocks CAN be achieved in many women without fat transfer, if we want to increase size/volume, you must have sufficient excess fat elsewhere we can transfer to the buttocks.

Your best bet is to be seen by a Plastic surgeon who is experienced with buttock enhancement who can advise you on YOUR particular options.

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Brazilian Butt Augmentation with Little Fat

+1

Unfortunately, you can only perform a BBL if there is a sufficient amount of fat to meet your objectives. If not, your option would be to have implants. I agree with you that BBL is by far the superior option for butt augmentation.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock shaping

+1

We really try to perform buttock shaping. So we can use the fat you have all over and add to the buttocks.  We also take fat from around the buttocks to get more definition. The only other option I agree is inplants

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation Candidate

+1

You can always transfer any amount of fat. The amount of fat you have does limit the amount of volume you can achieve with the fat transfer. I do not recommend implants due to the complication rate being very high.

Doing liposuction to the iliac crests above the buttock does make a difference in the appearance of the buttock. This area is brought in and made smaller which makes the buttock look bigger.

Anyone can benefit from a fat transfer procedure as long as you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate or not.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Brazilian buttock lift and liposuction

+1

It is difficult to specifically comment on your body without at least pictures. Occasionally patients feel they do not have enough fat, yet this can be found in the thighs, knees or back / arms. Otherwise implants are the only other approved option. Hope this helps. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS