Does the Brava System Increase Breasts a Cup Size?

Does brava work for someone 34c who wants to become 34d. My breasts are flat and not perky...

Don't waste your time.

+1

I have never seen a patient where it worked and she was happy with the result. The only scientificly proven, safe  way of increasing your breast size is with implants.

Limited goals for BRAVA

+1

According to their website, it can achieve this result. However, I only tend to see patients on whom this system does NOT work. Therefore, I am not optimistic that it would achieve your desired outcome. Furthermore, the BRAVA system does little for breast ptosis (sagging). You will need a mastopexy (breast lift) for that.

It is most likely that you will achieve a lift and enlargement through surgery.

No.

+1

Hi!  I am afraid only surgery will help you.  If you really have a C cup and are "flat", then you may have some sagging.  So you may need a lift as well as implants.  If you are not motivated to have surgery, then I recommend leaving yourself alone.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

I wouldn't recommend it

+1

It is rated up to a 1/2 cup size increase.  It is costly, and takes about a half year of having your chest sucked for 12-14 hours per day.  If you only want a modest increase and refuse to have surgery/foreign material placed, it is a way to go.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

A little

+1

there are some small studies showing slight size increases with BRAVA. However, the long term results and side effects are not yet known. I am not very encouraged that this will produce the goals of most women and will not be long term. It is costly, takes a long time,but does avoid surgery.

Michael S. Beckenstein, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I doubt you will get the result you want

+1

Although nonsurgical means of breast augmentation abound, my reading of the literature is that they work best if you have a good shape already , want only a modest (100cc) change and realize the results disappear once you stop wearing the contraption.

You say your breasts are flat and not perky and I doubt you will get the result you want. If BRAVA workd on patients like you, the company should provide you with several before and afters of women who are flat, non perky C cups who are happy after BRAVA.

Otherwise visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Maybe Brava can increase cup size a little

+1

The Brava system did have some studies when it came out that showed a modest growth in breast tissue. Still, it is not commonly believed to have long lasting results unless you continue to use the machine and whatver results you get would likely be modest. Most plastic surgeons do not offer this machine to their patients.

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon