Can Brava Be Used on One Side?

I have pretty noticeable breast asymmetry, but the shape of my breasts seem almost identical; one is just smaller. I am hesitant about getting best implants because it's costly and the recovery time would interfere with my life. I'm not looking for total perfection and I don't care about making both of my breasts larger (my larger breast is about a 34 B/C and the smaller one is about a 34 A/B). Can Brava be used on just one breast to lessen the asymmetry?

Fat grafting

+1
Yes it can be used on one side.

Fat grafting is a valuable tool in breast surgery. This technique has gained more popularity over the past 7 years. There are many techniques used to harvest the fat, process the fat and then re-inject the fat. Conventional suction lipectomy is performed with a small diameter cannula, processed by separating the liquid and fibrous tissue from the fat, and then placed into syringes for re-injection or through a closed system.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Can Brava Be Used on One Side?

+1

Brava can be used on one side. In my experience, the interference with lifestyle is much greater though for Brava without surgery than for surgery. 

The device must be worn for at least 10 hours a day. Most choose evenings, and many have trouble sleeping, especially stomach sleepers. The duration is at least six weeks. 

The real issue is that the results are usually not lasting, unless followed by fat injection.

With breast augmentation using implants or fat, most women are back to work and most non-strenuous activities in less than a week, and are back on full exercise regime by a month. 

To get a Brava you will need to see a plastic surgeon anyway, so review all your options while you are there. 
Thanks, best wishes.

Brava

+1

The result with brava have been hit or miss;  actually mostly miss.  If you are inclined to try it  there is no harm in it.  The only problem is the cost and the fact hat any increase in size may only be temporary.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Yes, BRAVA can be safely used on one side. The results will be temporary unless used in conjunction with Fat Transfer.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

Consider BRAVA and fat grafting

+1

Thank you for your question.  Depending on your breasts and you availability of fat you may elect to use the BRAVA system to expand the smaller breast and use fat grafting at the completion of the expansion to finalize the volume augmentation.  The use of BRAVA alone would result in an increase in breast volume while using it and then a slow decrease back to essentially where you started.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/breast-augmentation.cfm