For Tuberous Breasts, Will Brava Along With a High Card Diet to Gain Weight Attract Fat to My Breasts?

I have tuberous breasts and I am wondering if use of the Brava along with a high carb diet enough to steadily gain a pound or two per week would attract fat to my breasts due to the increased blood flow caused by the Brava. Basically, would it attract fat accumulation in the breasts if I were to gain the fat necessary? This question is referring to fat accumulation only, not the correction of the breasts which I understand must be surgical. Thanks.

Brava system

+1

In my opinion the brava system may not be able to do this in terms of directing fat into the breast.  Also weight gain that is directed towards the breast alone is also not something that I have heard of.  Tuberous breasts are not just about weight and fat deposition but also about the actual shape of the breasts.

I hope that this helps.

Dr. Vasisht

South Shore Plastic Surgery

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Brava new world

+1

It would be helpful to see photos so we know exactly what we're dealing with here.  The Brava thing can increase the breast size slightly in some cases when combined with fat injections ( supposedly ) , but I remain skeptical and think it is a waste of time and money.  I understand you wish to avoid surgery, but I would not Botha with the Brava.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

BRAVA and weight gain

+1

I am not aware of any evidence that BRAVA increases the number of fat cells in the breast which is the only way to add directed volume by weight gain. This is the opposite of what happens with liposuction. As far as anyone has shown, we have a set number of fat cells in different areas and layers of our bodies and they can swell or shrink with weight gain but they can't migrate or multiply. 

Fat grafting might change this but I would not recommend it in young women for cosmetic purposes as we do not have enough proof that it has no effect on long-term breast cancer risk or detection. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Brava and tuberous breasts

+1

I dont believe the Brava will attract fat to your breasts any more than just eating more might. Its probably not a good idea to try to gain weight just to add fat to your breasts as you will add it all over your body. Using the brava and then fat grafting to the breasts can work in some cases but there are few surgeons who are doing this at the present time.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+1

This depends on the severity of the problem and the degree of correction you are looking for. Weight gain is never good. Usually the underlying problem with the tuberous breast cannot be corrected with weight gain or fat grafting and brava alone

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

That probably wont help much

+1

The Brava system is hard to use and really only makes usually small changes.  Gaining weight will not correct your tuberosity.  The best solution is to find a good surgeon and undergo surgery. 

Best regards,

Dr. Lane Smith

Lane Smith, MD

Non-surgical treatment for tuberous breasts

+1

I would not expect you to see much of a change in your breast shape if you have true tuberous breasts.  I also do not think that gaining weight will be of any benefit when trying the Brava device.  You may get a small degree in shape change but I would not expect you to get the degree of correction that you would get with a breast augmentation. 

Tuberous Breasts

+1

Tuberous breasts some in many forms to so photos would be necessary to give you a more complete answer. But there are parts to a tuberous deformity that connot be properly corrected without a surgical procedure.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Brava for a tuberous breast

+1

The Brava may help with the tuberous breast shape, however there is no medical evidence that the change in your diet will add the fat to the breast. The Brava combined with fat grafting can work quite well.

Tuberous breasts and weight gain

+1

Weight gain will add a little weight to the breasts in most cases, but it will also add more to other areas.