Are These Bras Considered Supportive Enough? (photo)

I keep hearing to wear a supportive bra after my lift/implants but I'm not sure what fits that category. I am a deflated B/sm C. It has been suggested by my potential doctor I get 370 cohesive gel implants, HP, under muscle. I wear the type of sports bras which you don't need to wear under a shirt. See attached pics for examples. Would these be considered supportive enough to avoid future sag/keep me in place? I do high intensity work outs (cross fit- lots of burpees, push ups etc) Thanks

Bra type

+1

The sports bra you've chosen looks fine to me and should provide you with the support you need, although nothing can guarantee that your breasts won't sag over time.  Just make sure it is ok with your surgeon and you'll be good to go!

Suportive bras after surgery

+1

No bra will prevent eventual sagging. However some bras do provide better support than others. Surgeons often recommend different bras bases upon their preference. It is best to ask your surgeon.

Post op breast support

+1

This looks appropriate, but the best advice you can get for this is from your own surgeon. 

It does look like it might be hard to get on and off during the first few days, unless I am not seeing a clasp.

Thanks, best wishes for your upcoming surgery. 

Bra after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Your chosen plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise  you after you show him the bra you are considering. Based on the pictures,  assuming there is no hidden wire, the bra that you demonstrate seems perfectly fine to me.

Best wishes with your upcoming surgery.