Two Different Brands of Implant Were Used in Surgery

I had a breast lift with implant size of 390cc, round, medium profile. I am 8 days post op 8 days. I was informed today that during the procedure they punctured one of my implants and had to use a different brand that they tell me was the same and carries the same warrenty.

They feel that I am healing great and I feel well and look normal for 1 week post op. However, is this normal? Should I be concerned?

Using two different brands of implants

+1

Using two different brands of implants are a bit unusual but I suppose it can be okay because the implants are pretty similar and size match can be obtained.

+1

This is NOT commonly performed but there are minimal diffierences in the two and I would suggest conitnuing to  monitor.