Scared about which surgeon to pick for rhinoplasty?

Hi guys, I posted a question before about the type of nose I want because I would like to get my nose done. Apart from the appearance of it, I have breathing problems too, so I was wondering if I could then get it covered. But, the city that I would like to get my nose done, which is Winnipeg, I have looked at every surgeon and they all seem to not have a lot of experience and only one said that he's done over 100 but has no pics. I would like to get this done fast and I can't travel either.

+1
Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Picking a surgeon for rhinoplasty in Winnipeg

+1
You're right that you want to make sure your rhinoplasty is experienced. It's also important to make sure that your surgeon is well-versed in treating both the cosmetic and functional aspects of the nose to make sure both areas get addressed properly. You can learn more about rhinoplasty and see many before and after photos at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

You are correct to look for exprience and before and after photos, and should not have surgery if you are truly "scared." It may be worth saving up for a trip. Some of our San Diego patients come from neighboring states, spend a week in town with relatives, and then return home after surgery.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

100 rhinoplasty procedures is not an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Look for a surgeon who has performed  many thousands of rhinoplasty surgeries for the best results. Look for a board certified ENT/ facial plastic surgeon who is dedicated a significant portion of their practice to rhinoplasty and understands both the functional and cosmetic  components of the nose to be able to improve breathing and cosmetic appearance of the nose. For more information  and our rhinoplasty photo gallery, please see the link below