What Brand of Compression Garment is Most Trusted and Recommended?

I am having liposuction to the upper arms, torso, inner/outer thighs, and knees. My doctor has ordered the Veronique BA 855. This is a full body compression garment. I would like to order another compression garment to alternate with. Are there any other brands that are comparable in quality and comfort but more reasonably priced? I find the $250 price tag a little unrealistic for wear over a few months. Thank you :)

Garment

+1

There is realively little difference between all of the various brands of compression garments. They need to be tight and provide compression

Compression garments that won’t compress your wallet

+1

There a quite a few excellent post surgical garment makers out there. As mentioned Veronique, Marena, and a less costly CD Contemporary Design Inc. Most important is your commitment to wearing the garment. I like my patients to wear the compression garment for a full 4 weeks. After that you can “step down” to a Spanx  garment that is less compressive. Therefore you have to feel comfortable in your and your surgeons’ choice of garment. If cost is an issue, mention that to your surgeon’s patient coordinator; they are trained to be very helpful with these types of issues. Good luck!

Robert H. Gotkin, MD

Compression garments

+1
Design Veronique is a highly reputable company that makes excellent, although expensive garments. Also, this is a full body garment which makes it more expensive. It is best to have your surgeon order a garment for you because, like clothes, the sizing varies and you need one that can fit properly in a variety of areas.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Liposuction garments

+1

Liposuction garments can be purchased froma variety of sources. It is best to ask your surgeon his preference and the style.

Which liposuction garment is the best?

+1

There is not one garment that is usually recommended over the others.  You should have been given some names.  More importantly is to get one that will fit properly.  In some  instance you will need to be measured if you cannot get one that will fit properly.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

What type of Compression Garment to use

+1

I prefer my patients to use Marena Group garments. However, most companies that make compression garments are great quality . You  want to make sure the garment isn't too lose or too tight and that it covers the areas well.

David Amron, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction garments.

+1

Thanks so much for your question.  Don't get too hung up on brand names when it comes to liposuction garments.  The brand is less important in terms of your results compared to simply wearing some type of garment consistently.  I use the same type of garment that your surgeon recommended but other garments that work well are spanx brand garments which are much more affordable.  Hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Veronique Garments after Liposuction

+1

Veronique garments are very popular and typically conform well.  ContourMD garments may be cheaper.  I would ask your plastic surgeon what is recommended.