25 Years old, needing braces: Will Invisalign Work for Me? (photo)

I'm 25 years old and am in need of braces badly.I really don't want a metal mouth. Do you think invislign can work for my teeth? How long do you think it would take? Is there anything else I could or need to do in order to fix the appearance of my awful teeth! :(? Thank you in advance!

Invisalign Might Work

+1

It all depends on how "perfect" you want your teeth to look. Regular braces will probably do more for you. Or else Porcelain Veneers done by an excellent cosmetic dentist.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign MAY work

+1

Truthfully, without an exam, it is impossible to say what would work or be best.  An alternative would be tooth colored brackets and tooth colored wires or even porcelain veneers.  The latter is nice in that you "instantly" have "straight teeth" (I use quotes because it is a single visit for a new look, and the teeth only appear straight but have not moved).  Veneers ARE irreversable and won't last forever, but you CAN have a perfect smile.

See a cosmetic dentist for advice.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist