I Need a Partial I Am on Medicaid Florida? (photo)

am on SSI I have 11 teeth missing had them taken out about 4 or 5 years ago and find my side of my face is sinking I am only 47 years old can anyone help?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Getting implants with limited financial means

+1

You might consider raising funds for your dental treatment on various social media sites. One site to consider is giveforward

Dr. Kazemi

Web reference: http://www.giveforward.com

Bethesda Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

I need a partial

+2

I suggest you consider going to a dental school in Fa. and have a student provide care should save you $$$. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Replacing Missing Teeth With A Partial Denture

+1

I think that your best option is to visit a dental school in the state of Florida and have the treatment completed there.  It will take significantly longer to have the treatment completed, but the cost will be minimal.  Hope this helps. 

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Medicaid dentures

+1

The best option for you would be to find the office, providing Medicaid procedures. There are plenty of places in Florida. However the amount of Medicaid providers is limited. 

Miami Cosmetic Dentist