Do I Need Braces, I Have an Overbite with Gaps, and Crooked Teeth on Both?

Braces Definitely Fix Overbites and Crooked Teeth

+1

It sounds like braces would do wonders for your smile.

The first thing I would do if I were you is to head in to an orthodontist for a consultation. There are many tools, braces being one of them, which an orthodontist has received special training with and can use to make your vision for your smile a reality. Once you voice your goals for treatment to your orthodontist, you can pick the right tool for the job together.

Allentown Orthodontist

Do I need Braces?

+1

It sounds like you are a good candidate for braces.  Braces are a great solution for correcting crowding, spaces, and large overbites.  There are many types of braces too, such as conventional metal, tooth colored, braces on the back of teeth, and clear braces.  Ask your dentist for a consult so you can find out what is best for you. 

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist