Do I Need Braces Again? (photo)

I have a very VERY small gap between my two front teeth. It's not noticeable unless I stare at it for a long time. I had braces for 2 years, and wore my retainer on and off. I haven't worn my retainer in a long time. Do I have to get braces to fix the gap?

Do I need braces again?

+1

If you have had some relapse after orthodontic treatment, there are a number of different ways to straighten the teeth again depending on how much the teeth have moved. Your best bet is to visit with your orthodontist and discuss what would be the best option in your specific case.  It could be something as simple as an adjustment to your retainers or as complicated as a second round of braces.  Please make sure you wear your retainers or your teeth will continue to move.  

Phoenix Orthodontist